[Qgis-developer] QEP - Proposal for QGIS 3.0 after 2.14

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:49:43 PDT 2015

> Il 23/10/2015 21:04, Hugo Mercier ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> > I also like the idea of a list dedicated to plugins and plugin
> development.
>
> Maybe this could be integrated into plugins.qgis.org.
> elpaso, how do you feel about that? Implementing a way to send
> anuoncement to all plugin authors and maintainers should be easy, having
> an automatic subscription to a mailing list is probably more complex,
> and not everybody could be happy about this.
> Thoughts?
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Hi,

the basic infrastructure for messaging and email notifications is already
in place, depending on the features we want and how complex would be the
required user interface, a rough estimation of the required development
time is one day.

The most difficult part to implement would be email throttling (if we
really need it).

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it