[Qgis-developer] How to access the QgsVisibilityPresetCollection() in pyqgis

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:31:11 PDT 2015

Is it possible to access to presets in a project using PyQgis? I found
QgsVisibilityPresetCollection() in QGIS API, but I can't seem to find how
to access the current one used by the active project.

My plans were to create a plugin that allows to manage all the projec
presets. Things like update or rename a preset (without the need to remove
the current ones), and also return a list of presets to be used in Map
Composition.

Thanks
Alexandre Neto