[Qgis-developer] translate shortcuts

jawensi jawensi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 07:50:38 PDT 2015

Hello.

I want to translate a menu name which has a shortcuts when Alt key is
pressed.

/self.templMenu.setTitle(self.tr('&Templates'))/

The letter of shortcuts is defined with symbol '&'. In my example the menu
name is 'templates' and when 'Alt + t' is pressed the menu is opened.

When I write the 'my_plugin_es.ts' file to translate it and then compile to
'my_plugin_es.qm', it desn't work. Any idea how I have to write the menu
name in the 'my_plugin_es.ts' file?

Thank you