[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [ANNOUNCE] 2.11 feature freeze begun

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:19:33 PDT 2015

On 27 September 2015 at 07:14, Larry Shaffer <larrys at dakotacarto.com> wrote:
> Hi Nyall,
>
> Sorry about that. Seems my notification script was failing. I will have the
> Mac nightlies back up tonight. Also, I will introduce a slim fully bundled
> version, without any external installs needed.
>
> Alternatively, I can do a very minimal Homebrew-based build that has almost
> no bundling, and only requires a base QGIS formula install of dependencies
>
> Yet another option is add light bundling to the Travis builds and push those
> to an Amazon S3 bucket when completed.
>
> Again, sorry about the nightlies. Been too busy to notice

Ahh, not at all... happens to all of us! Good to hear it'll be back up
and going soon. I really want to get our OSX users more involved in
beta testing and feedback so we can raise the quality of the mac
release to the same level as the win/linux releases, and having access
to these daily builds is a big part of this.

Cheers,
Nyall