[Qgis-developer] SVG preview eats 100 CPU (again)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 11 23:34:45 PDT 2016

Il 07/04/2016 19:48, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

> I promise I stop throwing new issues for today :)
> Another old issue resurfacing: Layer properties > Symbol > switching
> from simple symbol to SVG > qgis should generate a preview of all
> symbols > it eats 100 % of the CPU for ages, until I kill it.
> Does it happen only here? Debian sid, qgis 2.14.1.

Hi all,

this happens also on a clean config, deb package from our repo, so I
cannot understand how it can be a local issue: anyone confirms or
denies? Any hint on how I can debug it?
>From the shell I see:
Warning: QCss::Parser - Failed to load file  "/style.qss"
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:
File o directory non esistente
Warning: QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths:
/home/paolo/Scrivania/butta/cadf/project_templates

All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu