[Qgis-developer] DIVI QGIS Plugin approval

Piotr Pociask p0cisk at o2.pl
Sat Apr 30 06:06:03 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Week ago I was added DIVI QGIS Plugin to official repository. After that
there was e-mail notification with information that plugin was approved but
it's not present on list in QGIS Plugin Manager.

I've upload new version two days ago but it's still not accessible by Plugin
Manager. On repository site both versions are marked as not approved with is
strange, because there was approving e-mail.

Does anyone can help with that problem?

Regards
Piotr Pociask

-----