[Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled

Marco Bernasocchi marco at opengis.ch
Fri Aug 26 13:08:16 PDT 2016

>I was under the impression that we were leaning towards to migrating
>to GH issues tracker.
>What was the main reason behind choosing Redmine again? technical
>issues? lack of time to solve them? Will the migration to a new
>Redmine version be effortless?

Me too. I'm still convinced that this is a _very_ sub optimal solution for everybody.
Pity we really want to stick with something that forces us continuing having two different, non integrated tools where one could have done it in a great way.

Cheers Marco
--
Marco Bernasocchi (mobile).
OPENGIS.ch - berna.io - 27summits.ch