[Qgis-developer] Question about QEP process

Mark Johnson mj10777 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 27 01:28:58 PST 2016

I am preparing a worked over version of the Georeferencer and have come to
the stage where most of the adapted/new functionality is nearing completion
and the extensive testing starts.

I have started working on a QEP, based on the template 'QEP-0-Template.md'.

Since a full explanation of the changes and additions are extensive, it may
take a while to complete the draft.

Since there is no Label 'Draft in preparation', my question is whether to
continue working on it here until the Draft is complete:

https://github.com/mj10777/QGIS/wiki/QGIS-Enhancement:-Georeferencer

or submit it now, completing it within the next 7-10 days.

There is also the question: keep it short or (what I would prefer)
extensive?

Mark Johnson, Berlin Germany