[Qgis-developer] Simplify provider side

Médéric Ribreux mederic.ribreux at medspx.fr
Mon Feb 1 04:47:25 PST 2016

I've made my tests with Oracle Spatial 11g. So I think it will not be
better with Spatial than with Locator.
My layers have indexes (no complain from QGIS Oracle provider).

Well, we are in feature freeze, so it is not a good time to test some
new methods of simplification.
I am not sure if we should remove the feature before release because it
can degrades performances for people that have checked 'Simplify on
provider side if possible' ?

Cheers,

--
Médéric RIBREUX