[Qgis-developer] Mobile development?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:20:36 PST 2016

Hi!

There are lots of "old" lenovo X220 being sold on ebay for far below
300€. Intel i5, 4GB RAM and a 12.5" Screen. Robust (maybe a bit heavy)
but I am travelling with these things since 6 years and can only
recommend them. (keyboard of x220 is the best I ever had - and I
usually switch of the pad and use the red trackpoint to exactly place
the cursor - thats far better than a touchpad). And even more - this
is useable on a airplan - with less space than a bus ;)

regards
Werner