[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: [QGIS] Processing algorithm test framework (#2648)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 16 01:13:33 PST 2016

Hi all,
why not make it easier for people to contribute tests, by removing
unnecessary steps (git may be a blocker for many).
Maybe we can:
* point the user to sample data with a simple zipfile
* ask the user to send the file from Create test and the result to an
email address
* integrate them ourselves into git.
I'm sure this will increase the number of testers, with a reasonable
effort from our side. I'm available to do it if no one else is available.

BTW, Create test throws an error here:

An error has occurred while executing Python code:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadAsArray'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/gui/HistoryDialog.py",
line 128, in createTest
    TestTools.createTest(item.entry.text)
  File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/gui/TestTools.py",
line 167, in createTest
    strhash = hashlib.sha224(dataset.ReadAsArray(0).data).hexdigest()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadAsArray'

All the best.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------

And for those who wonder:

http://www.opengis.ch/2016/02/04/increasing-the-stability-of-processing-algorithms/