[Qgis-developer] 2.5d - a couple of suggestions

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 08:53:59 PST 2016

Tried the 2.5d renderer for the first time - terrific work.

I have one suggestion, and one question. Suggestion: allow users to specify
the sun position, so that the walls shaded according to aspect are
consistent with eg aerial photography layers.

Question: I created the simple 2.5d style with different roof colour, and
then apply a categorized renderer. The roof colour is then lost, as far as I
can make out. Is there a way to preserve it?