[Qgis-developer] Working on Postgres provider PKI authentication support

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:14:38 PST 2016

Hi,

I have a similar issue regarding authentication and authorization:
We're a part of a Swiss university network which uses partially Portal
for ArcGIS and I'm trying to integrate QGIS to this.
Now they implemented Shibboleth [1] which initially was not made for services...
But since we're the authors of ArcGIS REST API Connector [2] I see a
chance to integrate.
Any solution path for QGIS in order to get secure access to
WMS/WFS/ArcGIS_REST would be appreciated.

:Stefan

P.S. Matthias: We eventually can meet at QGIS-CH GV tomorrow in Olten?

[1] https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/reference/configure-shibboleth.htm
[2] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/connector/