[Qgis-developer] Geophoto management

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jul 3 23:09:46 PDT 2016

Oh, right, good suggestion, thanks Nathan. Moreover, it can also create
thumbnails:
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jpeg.html
So the work from QGIS side seems considerably reduced.
In the far past, reading EXIF was a bit a black magic, beacuse vendors
implemented it with lots of variations, thus many exif readers failed
often: does anybody have recent experience, is GDAL driver working in
most or all cases?
Thanks again.