[Qgis-developer] Will be submitting new QGIS D3 Chart plugin - experimental or not

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:22:21 PDT 2016

I am planning on submitting a new D3 plugin to the QGIS plugins repo. This
generates a circular heatmap D3 web page that has some similarities to the
ArcGIS data clock. This is the github link.

https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/qgis-d3datavis-plugin

I have done a write up that shows what it does. The question that I have is
when should a plugin be marked experimental? Are their advantages in
marking it experimental? I think what I have done so far is fairly solid
and the only changes will be to improve upon it and perhaps add some other
charts.

I would appreciate your thoughts before I submit the plugin.

Thanks,

Calvin