[Qgis-developer] Travis status information

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Jun 3 06:47:43 PDT 2016

I have switched the travis builds to GCC so we are independent of the
availability of clang apt repositories for now.

I have also updated most of the missing bindings and API docs that are
currently causing the tests to fail, the missing ones should be fixed
soon and we will be back up and running with full speed towards a stable
2.16.

Have a nice weekend
Matthias