[Qgis-developer] Its visual changelog time! QGIS 2.16

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Tue Jun 7 14:25:35 PDT 2016

Hi All

2.16 is coming soon:

2.15 in feature freeze since 03 June 2016 at 14:00:00 SAST
Time until packaging 2016/07/08 12:00:00 UTC 30d 14h 54m
Time until next pointrelease 2016/07/08 12:00:00 UTC 30d 14h 54m

I have started a new changelog for 2.16. If you have written a cool new feature for 2.16 could you help me by writing up a little entry for it at: http://changelog.inasafe.org/en/qgis/version/2.16.0/

We recently overhauled the authentication system on the site so you should be able to log in / sign up - if you previously had trouble doing so, please try again.

If you have any problems submitting your entries, please file a ticket here and we will try to sort it out ASAP. Use this tracker for tickets: https://github.com/kartoza/projecta/issues

If you don’t want to sign up to create your entries, feel free to send me an email and I will add it for you. Please use this string in your subject line so that I can easily filter those messages : [QGIS CHANGELOG]

Don’t worry if you are not a native english speaker, I will clean up whatever text you submit.

Please try to describe your feature well enough that we can actually replicate it here - we will make screenshots etc. of the feature but that is hard to do if you don’t supply needed sample data sets or instructions on how to use your new feature.

Don’t forget to add sponsor and developer names and links if you have them and want to give appropriate credits.

Also remember that you can do video embeds now so if you can make short clips of your features that would be good too.

Any other problems, queries etc. please feel free to contact me!

Regards

Tim

---

Tim Sutton