[Qgis-developer] QGIS Layer Search Plugin

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:38:39 PDT 2016

I'm not really sure I see what moving to processing gives us in this case?
Why even make the user make the index files?

If it's integrated into core you can just generate the index on project
open like i do in Roam.  I just spin up a thread and make the index.  Just
have some place the user can config the search options but that can right
in the search bar itself.

Regards,