[Qgis-developer] R: Duplicate plugins: proposal

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Wed Jun 8 11:59:23 PDT 2016

(unfortunately) No suggestions for improvement except for setting that sentence as first and highlighting it as much as possible :)

The additional page was absolutely not meant to be on your shoulders but up to each developer with valid access, as a sort of “blackboard for notes”. When someone is testing more plugins dealing with a specific topic and finds similar functionalities, he can just add his notes as a reminder (open to the public). Pretty “informal”, let’s say, but useful to cluster plugins according to the effort of everyone who wants to contribute, instead of basing everything on your exclusive knowledge of each plugin.

Thanks for your time,

Niccolò