[Qgis-developer] New latlontools plugin

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:40:28 PDT 2016

Richard,

I have published/uploaded it, but figured since it duplicated some
capabilities I needed to explain why. This is the plugin link.

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/latlontools/

Pardon me if I don't quite know the correct procedures. I am new to QGIS
development and am just learning how to work with the community and what is
expected.

Thanks,

Calvin