[Qgis-developer] Geocoding plugin: a good case for merge

mederic.ribreux at medspx.fr mederic.ribreux at medspx.fr
Thu Jun 9 05:02:22 PDT 2016

Hello,

It could also be very interesting to have one or more  Processing module(s) for geocoding (natives QGIS "algorithms"). We could then chain this with other algorithms (find all objects of a layer intersecting a 500m buffer from the positions of the adresses in a list for example). Of course this module would be easier to write if we would have a native QGIS API for this...