[Qgis-developer] Possible QGIS D3 Data Analysis Plugin

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:59:56 PDT 2016

Thank you for the response. I will hold off trying to write my own plugin,
but if you happen to need additional help let me know. The one capability
that I am very interested in is a functionality similar to the ArcGIS Data
Clock.

http://desktop.arcgis.com/en/arcmap/latest/extensions/tracking-analyst/094-the-data-clock.htm

Are you planning on doing something like that?

Thanks,

Calvin