[Qgis-developer] Sharing 1. symbology (styles) and 2. projects incl. data and styles (GSoC, relocator, QConsolidate)

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:55:55 PDT 2016

HI Stefan,

I am the one doing that GSoC project. You remind me that I need to update
the project description in osgeo wiki. The concept has changed a lot since
then. We decided that we would go with sharing collections to a directory
based repository (For now I will implement it for Github and Bitbucket). If
you have some time, I would suggest you to read the current plan here (it
would be long to explain in this email)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ETuLBTx5IjVejB8TQPjjsMWBcUQO6pIKrNSrAZUApo/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers