[Qgis-developer] Announcing planned changes on the developer list

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:56:24 PDT 2016

On 11 March 2016 at 21:52, Marco Hugentobler
<marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> On 11.03.2016 11:42, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Cool.  Yeah it's a tricky one.  I guess the QEPs help there for the massive
> stuff, but yeah even then it's tricky.
>
> Maybe we just tag mails with [FEATURE] like PRs then we can search then out?
>

> +1. There is a lot of traffic on the list, so a [FEATURE] - tag will
> certainly help.

Any objections to making this "[WIP]" instead? It's possible that work
includes refactoring or fixes which aren't new features.

I'll get this started by announcing all the stuff I've got in the
pipeline. Hope I'm not out of line by using WIP here :)

Nyall