[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server sending UPDATE... WHERE NULL to postgis in a WFS layer

jaitor sigeo.agmartin at getxo.eus
Wed Mar 16 02:13:02 PDT 2016

UPDATE 16/03/2016

I updated Apache and PHP packages and the problem continues. After several
tests I found that if I save edition changes (via WFS) while I am loading a
Lizmap Map, the saving fails, but some other times keep failing although
there is no Lizmap loading ( on lower volume ). It is a problem in QGIS
Server (qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe).