[Qgis-developer] Issue with Shapefile creation algorithm

Jean-Christophe Bastin jcbastin at thelis.be
Mon Mar 21 02:16:54 PDT 2016

Thank you for the answer Maximilian

Indeed, the Python console shows me None for some geometries.
Do you know any tool that can analyse what's wrong with the shape ?
Maybe something that can translate the shp file into a readable format
according to specifications from
https://www.esri.com/library/whitepapers/pdfs/shapefile.pdf ?

Regards,

JCB