[Qgis-developer] QGIS PDF export options

johnrobot johnrobot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:22:45 PDT 2016

Hi
Thanks for the feedback. I am not saying that implementing my suggestions is
easy or that I need those features today. To me, options for resolution and
layer control are the most interesting features to add. However, I still
feel that security options might be relevant in some cases and I do not see
why QGIS shouldn´t support that, if that is what users want. For example,
both LibreOffice and Scribus allow document security, and a lot of other
additional options, follow the links below.

I will have a look at https://bugreports.qt.io and see if I can find any
related tickets. Hopefully, there are more users that would like to see the
PDF export improved and, somewhere down the road, funding will be allocated
for this work.

Best regards,

Magnus

https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Export_as_PDF