[Qgis-developer] Can I see which releases a bug fix made it into?

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Thu Nov 3 23:42:22 PDT 2016

Hi Harrissou

Ahh now I see it, it is of course very simple ☺

Thanks for the explanation and the revision check.

Regards, Casper

From: DelazJ [mailto:delazj at gmail.com]
Sent: 3. november 2016 21:12
To: Casper Børgesen (CABO)
Cc: Nyall Dawson (nyall.dawson at gmail.com); qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] Can I see which releases a bug fix made it into?

Hi Casper,
Click any of the commit link (Revision........) in the bug report and it leads you to a page where the branch (hence the release) is mentioned under the title of the fix. In this particular case, the fix has been ported from master (3.0) to release-2.18 and release-2.16 (though this one has not been published as there's no 2.16.4 ).
So your fix is currently available in 2.18.0 and next 3.0.
HTH,
Harrissou

Hi Nyall

Thanks for fixing #15505 it works nicely now and sorry it took me some time to get back to the issue and test it out.

I was wondering if it is possible to see somehow which QGIS releases has the current fix in it?

Regards, Casper