[Qgis-developer] plugins.qgis.org

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Nov 9 01:49:00 PST 2016

Thank you for raising the discussion Richard,

I agree, the plugin landing page should be mainly targeted at users. A
short description + picture for the best plugins ever, see e.g.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, https://extensions.gnome.org/ ...

and have a link to a dev section somewhere.

And I would also like to stress the requirement for other auth providers.
If I remember correctly, the decision to stick to redmine was taken
under the assumption that the mantra is a temporary workaround.

Matthias