[Qgis-developer] SAGA and TauDEM algs in QGIS from KingChaos package

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 08:21:28 PST 2016

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 11/20/2016 04:11 PM, Salvatore Larosa wrote:
>> I have installed 2.14.8 from William Kyngesburye's packages, all ok. I
>> noticed that almost all the algs of SAGA and TauDEM do not work.
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13279
>
> SAGA changes its API too often, and QGIS has not been adapted to work
> with the SAGA 2.3.x LTS releases yet.

Thank you for your quick reply.
The issue is a segfault here and OSX package (QGIS LTR 2.14.8) bundled
with SAGA 2.2.3.
Anyway I don't see a syntax command error as mentioned from the issue
which seems was fixed, at least for the 2.2.x version.

Best Regards,
-SL

--
Salvatore Larosa