[Qgis-developer] Any UI/UX plans for QGIS3?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:19:39 PST 2016

Actually, I don't dislike the dialog of handlings bad layers. Maybe keeping
the layers could be a setting in that dialog. Another cool thing is if once
you correct one layer data source, it would be smart enough to fix layers
in a similar data source.

A qua, 30/11/2016, 16:56, Spencer Gardner <spencergardner at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> >Hi all,
> >another oldish part of our UI is the "handle bad layers" dialog.
> >The UI win is having the project opened with just a warning, and the layer
> >greyd + a red warning symbol + a way to change datasource in layer
> >properties.
> >I know, it is very ArcXX - like :)
> >
> >RĂ©gis
>
> +1. I'm OK with a solution other than the Arc way, but the current handling of bad layers is definitely in need of a rethink.

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com
http://gisunchained.wordpress.com