[Qgis-developer] Advanced Digitizing - Closing last point orthogonally, based on first point

Felipe Pilleggi felkis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:47:48 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have been working with CAD softwares for a long time, and I know a GIS
software will not focus only on tools for accurate digitizing.

Advanced Digitzing is a great tool that has been implemented in the newest
versions, but it still have a big problem. The last point will never be
accurated, unless you type its angle and distance. We need a tool to close
the last point based on the first alignment's perpendicular line.

Thank you