[Qgis-developer] Failing tests in master_2

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Oct 20 00:34:36 PDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 09:17:04AM +0200, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> And looking at the failing test here, that shouldn't be something we
> should worry about:
>
> https://dash.orfeo-toolbox.org/testDetails.php?test=47814587&build=249133

Oh, now I see (I saw a different failure at the time of writing this).
Still, it's inevitable that a failure raises a warning flag, and we
should make sure it always does !

Do you know which commit introduced that failure, or how to tweak
the testsuite to turn it to a tolerated one ?

> Plus I'd prefer to keep this discussion separate.

Sorry, started a new thread.

--strk;