[Qgis-developer] Labelling in QGIS Server/Lizmap

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:43:37 PDT 2016

Hi,
our webgis framework "Tolomeo" multilayer and multiwms is working like this.

It group all the layers in one only service GetMap request for every service.
But when the tree is filled with layer coming from different wms services.
It must split also for service and for layer.

So is quite impossible to have 1 only request , but often there are
3-4 request everyone with more than one layer instead of 20-30
requests.

Another question is if the user move the order of the layer up or down
in the tree.
The framework should recognize this and change the splitting of the
request to support the new order.

Another question is if the user request some client operation like put
a transparency on a layer.
This mean that that laywe should request separatly from the other to
allow after the change of transparency on the client side.

This to explain that the question can rapidly increase in complexity.

Regards,
A.