[Qgis-developer] pg_services on Windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 9 07:50:51 PDT 2016

I have no problems on Windows 10 with QGIS 2.16.2 and configuring
pg_service.conf and setting a System environment variable for
PGSYSCONFDIR (in my case pointing to D:/).  I can then connect at the
commandline with 'psgl service=myservicename' and then through a new
PostGIS connection in QGIS, using that service name.  I am using PG 9.5.4

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/