[Qgis-developer] qgis kartoza docker images, use configpath option?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:46:57 PDT 2016

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19537645/get-environment-variable-value-in-dockerfile

then set env that will be used in the start.sh

I did the base of 2.14 dockerfile... but I didn't follow it's
evolution... probably there is an issue.

better than a issue, would be fine a PR :) edit Dockerfile is a really
simple beast ;)

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis