[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server 3.0 roadmap

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:35:11 PDT 2016

Hi Régis and Luca,

The other point, unique's id, is due to the fact that QGIS and QGIS
Server does not truth the QGIS Layer Description and verifying the
unicity of ids. So to avoid id, the layer has to be added with
'estimated metadata'.
If a PostGIS layer has not been opened with this option, the user has to
update the datasource to add it.

Regards,