[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 master on Windows: lots of crashes when using the color picker dialog

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 27 08:20:03 PDT 2016

Hi,

I noticed that I quite often get crashes in QGIS 2 master when I use the
color picker. This is when I open the layer properties, change a style,
open the color dialogue, close it with "ok" and crash. It is quite
reproducable - happens almost always. I doesn't seem to happen when I
use the same color dialogue from the styling dock.

Can others confirm this issue? If yes, I will open an issue (severe,
because of the crash).

I don't know what other information I can provide?

Here is an animated gif showing what I do to get the crash:
http://www.carto.net/neumann/temp/qgis-crash-color-dialog.gif

Thanks,

Andreas