[Qgis-developer] PyDev debug breakpoints

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:31:00 PST 2017

did you check if you are pointing the same pydevd installation from
qgis to aptana/pydev installation?

check in the qgis python console the path used to load the pydevd module

e.g.

>>> import pydevd
>>> pydevd
<module 'pydevd' from
'/mnt/data/PROGRAMMING/IDE/eclipse-cpp-mars-2-linux-gtk-x86_64/plugins/org.python.pydev_4.6.0.201605031722/pysrc/pydevd.pyc'>

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition