<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><div class="ydp928dc155pasted-link"><div>Hello QGIS Development Team,</div><div><br></div><div>My name is Jim Gaddy. I'm an independent technical experimenter who has been working on making offline map production accessible to people without formal GIS training.</div><div><br></div><div>Working with ChatGPT, I've developed and field-tested a small, open-source Python converter that transforms standard raster MBTiles directly into native Esri Compact Cache V2 TPKX files.</div><div><br></div><div>The converter preserves the original imagery and individual zoom levels without intermediate GeoTIFF conversion or ArcGIS Pro. I've successfully used its output in ArcGIS Earth, including large metropolitan imagery datasets.</div><div><br></div><div>The complete program, technical documentation and MIT License are publicly available here:</div><div>https://github.com/Jim-dc95811/QGIS-Mbtile-to-ArcGIS-Earth-TPKX</div><div><br></div><div>I've also published a short tutorial demonstrating the complete QGIS-to-ArcGIS Earth workflow:</div><div>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71n8TAByuE</div><div><br></div><div>I'd like to explore contributing this functionality to the QGIS community, ideally as an operation accessible through the Processing Toolbox.</div><div><br></div><div>Would you recommend developing it as an independent Processing plugin, or proposing its integration into QGIS itself?</div><div><br></div><div>I welcome your technical feedback and would appreciate guidance on the appropriate contribution process.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you for your time.</div><div><br></div><div>Jim Gaddy</div></div><br></div></div></body></html>