<html><head></head><body><div dir="auto">Hi,<br>Thanks Matthias for the fix and the explanation.<br><br>Harrissou</div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="auto">Le 1 octobre 2026 15:55:32 GMT+02:00, Matthias Kuhn <matthias@opengis.ch> a écrit :</div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
<div dir="ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>The installer is generated and uploaded by a daily run of the <a href="https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-notarize">https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-notarize</a> repository.</div><div><br></div><div>It should fetch the latest successful run of mac builds on the qgis/QGIS GitHub repository, notarize it and upload it to the QGIS download server; however, the logic that determines the latest version was broken.</div><div>I just fixed that [1] and it's running for the latest build now [2] and should appear in a few moments.</div><div><br></div><div>The workflow itself just uploads files to the download server, it doesn't alter the download page itself.</div><div>I agree it would be nice to also show some build ID, if someone (wink @Lova ;-) ) can provide me with a way to do that I can adjust this.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for reporting <a class="gmail_plusreply" id="plusReplyChip-1">@Harrissou</a></div><div>Matthias</div><div><br></div><div>[1] <a href="https://github.com/qgis/qgis-notarize/commit/9ffd00943b925f3ded6e9c0d4b589a3e4bfeb6dc">https://github.com/qgis/qgis-notarize/commit/9ffd00943b925f3ded6e9c0d4b589a3e4bfeb6dc</a></div><div>[2] <a href="https://github.com/qgis/qgis-notarize/actions/runs/36870615309">https://github.com/qgis/qgis-notarize/actions/runs/36870615309</a><br><a class="gmail_plusreply"><br></a></div><div><br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 2:54 PM DelazJ via QGIS-Developer <<a href="mailto:qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org">qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u><div><div dir="auto">Hi devs,<br>I would like to know how often the master build for macOS provided in QGIS website is supposed to be updated. This is not the first time I download and install master to realize that it is few weeks old. The current one, updated yesterday afaict (<a href="https://qgis.org/downloads-list/#macos" target="_blank">https://qgis.org/downloads-list/#macos</a>), provides a QGIS master of two weeks ago.<br><br>Can someone explain the process, please? Thanks.<br><br>_BTW: it would really help if the commit SHA could be shown somewhere in the website to avoid us downloading multiple times the same 1.5GB data._<br><br>Regards,<br>Harrissou</div></div>_______________________________________________<br>
QGIS-Developer mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org</a><br>
List info: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
</blockquote></div>
</blockquote></div></body></html>