<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi Richard,</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you for the clarification and for the help.</div><div>I will try to reduce my email content as well.</div><div><br></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div style="color:rgb(34,34,34)">Lova Andriarimalala</div><div style="color:rgb(34,34,34)"><b>QGIS Full Stack Developer </b></div></div></div></div><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, 1 Oct 2026 at 10:25, Richard Duivenvoorde <<a href="mailto:rdmailings@duif.net">rdmailings@duif.net</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Duh, after sending my email I see that there were 2 mails 'pending' for this list, because the size of them mails was too big.<br>
And Lova already saw what I mentioned below... but his reply was held because he replied to the too big email of Mustafa...<br>
<br>
@all: please do not sent giant screendumps to the mail lists.<br>
<br>
Richard<br>
<br>
<br>
On 10/1/26 09:18, Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer wrote:<br>
> Hi Both,<br>
> <br>
> Please Mustafa, be gentle to other devs. We are a community with a lot of volunteers.<br>
> They (and I) put valuable personal time to get your plugins to appear in everybody's QGIS.<br>
> <br>
> Looking at your plugin and searching for returned mails on<br>
> <br>
> <a href="mailto:mUstafanehad188@gmail.com" target="_blank">mUstafanehad188@gmail.com</a> (with U)<br>
> <br>
> the mail address that I find in <a href="http://plugins.qgis.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">plugins.qgis.org</a> it appeared that I got no mails from you.<br>
> <br>
> Then I see that to the list you use:<br>
> <br>
> <a href="mailto:mOstafanehad188@gmail.com" target="_blank">mOstafanehad188@gmail.com</a> (with O)<br>
> <br>
> is it possible that there is a mixup in your used/verified mail addresses?<br>
> <br>
> Regards,<br>
> <br>
> Richard Duivenvoorde<br>
> <br>
> <br>
> On 10/1/26 08:39, Mustafa Elghaazaly via QGIS-Developer wrote:<br>
>> <br>
>><br>
>><br>
>> Hi Lova,<br>
>><br>
>> Thank you for your reply.<br>
>><br>
>> I believe there may be an issue with the plugin submission system or the status being displayed on your side.<br>
>><br>
>> As shown in the attached screenshot, my email address <a href="mailto:mostafanehadl88@gmail.com" target="_blank">mostafanehadl88@gmail.com</a> <mailto:<a href="mailto:mostafanehadl88@gmail.com" target="_blank">mostafanehadl88@gmail.com</a>> is already confirmed on the QGIS Plugins website. The confirmation page explicitly states:<br>
>><br>
>> “Email Confirmed”<br>
>><br>
>> and shows that the address was confirmed on June 17, 2026 at 6:10 a.m.<br>
>><br>
>> I have also completed the email confirmation process multiple times using the confirmation token/link, so I have done everything required from my side.<br>
>><br>
>> Therefore, could you please recheck the plugin’s email verification status on the QGIS sideand confirm why it is still showing as “Email confirmation pending”?<br>
>><br>
>> At this point, the issue does not appear to be a missing confirmation from my side, and I would appreciate it if you could investigate whether the verification status is not being properly synchronized with the plugin review system.<br>
>><br>
>> I have attached a screenshot of the confirmed email status for reference.<br>
>><br>
>> Please let me know if you need anything else from me to resolve this.<br>
>><br>
>> Best regards,<br>
>> Mustafa Elghazaly<br>
>><br>
>> image0.png<br>
>>><br>
>><br>
>> _______________________________________________<br>
>> QGIS-Developer mailing list<br>
>> <a href="mailto:QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org</a><br>
>> List info: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
>> Unsubscribe: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
> <br>
> _______________________________________________<br>
> QGIS-Developer mailing list<br>
> <a href="mailto:QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">QGIS-Developer@lists.osgeo.org</a><br>
> List info: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
> Unsubscribe: <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>