[QGIS-es] Map with Bing Openlayer not exported in 2.8.1

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu en gmail.com
Mie Mar 18 11:00:07 PDT 2015

Hi list

I've done a designed map in QGIS 2.6 using Bing openlayer (map 0) and other
maps. Exporting as image (from designer) in that version was OK, but when
QGIS was updated to 2.8.1, I can't export it again, designer becomes white
and nothing is exported.

Solution: delete the map with Bing (map 0), and insert a new one... but
this works with Ubuntu only, in Windows 7 the problem persists, and I have
to do a completely new map designer. Someone has had this issue also? Is
there any solution for Windows version without discard the old map and
doing a new one?

Carlos Cerdán