[QGIS-it-user] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Information about QAD plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Mer 26 Apr 2017 01:05:25 PDT

Ola,
qualcuno ha ancora contatti con gli sviluppatori di QAD? Sarebbe bello
poter rispondere.
Buona giornata.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------

Hi,

I’m looking for some background information about the QAD plugin
(https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qad/)? I’m writing my master thesis
about it’s potential to use it in facility management.

Therefore I need information about the business background the plugin
was developed in, current usage of the plugin and maybe about the legal
situation (similarity to leading commercial CAD software).

I already contacted gam17 on github, he’s currently supporting the
plugin, caring about issues and brought it to the official QGIS plugin
repo. He didn’t have much info as he’s not the original developer.
geosim, the original developer doesn’t answer on github.

So if anyone has some information or is using the plugin at work and can
tell me about the typical use cases this would be a great help!

Thanks and best regards

Benjamin