[Qgis-psc] Re: Vietnamese for QGIS 0.9.1 - from Manh

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Apr 7 05:44:11 PDT 2008

Hi Mahn!

Ok many thanks your updates are committed as r8326. Please note the
.ts file in svn does not currently contain strings added to 0.9.2
since the one you are using from  0.9.1 overwrites this. I will try to
regenerate the additional strings into the ts file in svn today.

Many thanks for all your hard work!

2008/4/6, Huu Manh Bui <bhmanh73 at yahoo.com>:
> Hi Tim
>
> You can call me Manh!:-)
>
> I've just dowloaded and translated ts file from svn. Also I review once
> again the translation and correct some more typing
> mistakes/mis-translations, and some other strings in Qgswmsprovider group
> which I forgot, sorried about this! Please discard the previous ts file. I
> will test the translation during using to find out more if any translation
> not corrected.
>
> The translation of grass modules in QGIS needs a lots more time to use and
> check. I will do it gradually though.
>
> If I have time, I will also try to upgrade the translation for the new GRASS
> 6.3.0 and learning about it. Quite a bit lazy recently with GRASS!:-)
>
> Cheers
> Manh
>
> P.S.: Can you please recent or create my user name and password for updating
> the wiki page on QGIS translation. It has been deleted in my other email.
> Thanks

> Total Access, No Cost.

openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool