[Qgis-psc] 0.9.2 release roadblocks

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 10 09:46:33 PDT 2008

Hi Folks (release team mainly)

At the moment we need to delay the branching of QGIS 0.9.2. We need to
get the changelogs summarised into a human readable format as
previously discussed in our meeting etc. We need:

- bullet form list of the main hightlights (most urgent)
- the press friendly version with images & a more conversational style
(needed for the release day)

Agustin has kindly added the full change log for the release to the
wiki - so first thing needed is to distill that list down to the
choicest items.

Could I please ask if you are not able to commit the time to do this
at minimum let me and the others on the list know whats going on.
Could we aim to get this sorted out in the next few days?

The final stages of the release cycle are quite time critical and
depend on our co-operation here.

Thanks all

openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool