[Qgis-psc] documentation team

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Apr 17 04:56:18 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to form a "documentation team" to split the work for extending,
updating and translating the manual and other documents around QGIS. It is too
much work for the few pepole currently working on it to keep it uptodate, so I
hope I can organize some more people to get involved. Some already wrote mails
within the last weeks/months that they are interested, I will contact them as
well.

I would try to do establish it similar to Tim's "release team". We already have
the "doc" mailing list and I can update and add some wiki pages with the tasks
for communication.

If you are ok with that I will write a mail to the lists soon.

kind regards,
 Otto