[Qgis-psc] Re: problems with the doc mailing list?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 23:37:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

we plan to use the current qgis-doc mailing list for the new "community team"
and therefore we would like to rename it into qgis-community-team. This makes
sense, because the list will cover more than only the manual.

If we agree, can someone who has administration rights (Tim or Gary) write a
mail to the lists and change the name?

+ 1 Otto

thanks a lot
 Otto