[Qgis-psc] Rolling out 1.0 - a proposal

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jul 1 11:03:07 PDT 2008

Hi All

> Hi Tim.
> So I think your kind proposal should be considered accepted. Please keep
> us updated (when you consider starting, until when you'll be more or
> less full time on this, etc.). Also, a general announce would probably
> be appropriate, for all users and in particular for donors (is there a
> list of their addresses?).
> All the best.
> pc

Great...the only hitch now is that my computer is in the shop for
repairs. I'll update you when I have a development machine again and
am ready to start - hopefully in this week sometime. I think Gary has
a list of all the donors.

> Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *

QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux