[Qgis-psc] SVN Access for Richard Duivenvoorde

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 7 15:45:47 PDT 2008

Hi All

A little while ago Marco nominated Richard Duivenvoorde for svn access
so that he can a) submit i18n updates and b) maintain the SRS db. The
general concensus was that it was fine, but that if he wants to start
making more general commits to the source tree he should follow the
normal peer review process i.e. submitting a few patches to Marco and
when Marco is happy that is work is good, we would vote for general
access. Tonight I have added Richard to the committers list under his
osgeo login name of rduivenvoorde. Richard if you have any questions /
issues please feel free to ask, and please note the above request
before commencing with more general work.

Richard, many thanks for the great contributions you have already made

QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux